Terms and Conditions
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING OUR SERVICES
Please Read Our Service Agreement Below
Booking Terms & Conditions
Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing. Jb Mobile Detailing will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. All vehicles are cleaned at the customer’s own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes. Any damage claims as a result of cleaning will be limited to the cost of the service. If your vehicle has been Ceramic Coated, please let our staff know before we start the work. Ceramic coated vehicles can’t be waxed and therefore special products have the be used to detail the vehicle. We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
Access to Water & Electricity
We provide our own water and electricity for our mobile detailing services, and may request access to such resources in case of equipment failure.
Our technician may arrive late due to traffic or exceptional circumstances. Please allow a 30 minute arrival window for our mobile detailing service. We will do our best to inform you of any delays in delivery.
To avoid a cancellation fee of $75, please cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 48 hours in advance so we can fill the time slot. If the weather is not suitable due to rain, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment if you notify us 24 hours in advance. The following terms and conditions apply to all appointments:
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule any appointment or service.
- Jb Mobile Detailing reserves the right to cancel or reschedule in accordance with its staff levels, weather conditions or equipment failure.
- Failure for the vehicle and keys to be present at the time and location of the ordered service may result in the cancellation of the appointment by Jb Mobile Detailing and will be considered a cancellation policy violation which will result in a $75 cancelation charge.
- Failure to access Fleet Service vehicles or if the person in charge is not present during the scheduled service will result in the cancellation of the appointment and will be considered a cancellation policy violation which will result in a $75 cancelation charge.
- If you decide to cancel 48 hours before the scheduled appointment and you have placed a deposit for materials to be used on your vehicle, Jb Mobile Detailing will not reimburse you for any unused materials.
- Gift Certificate redemption appointments will follow the same cancellation policy and will be automatically redeemed for $75 based on the above cancellation policy guidelines.
Operating & Moving Your Vehicle
Customer will give Jb Mobile Detailing access to the vehicle during the detail job and any additional mutually agreed upon times. Please make sure the keys to the vehicle are available to us. This insures that you authorize us to operate and to move your vehicle, as necessary to do so determined by our Jb Mobile Detailing technician. For exotic vehicles, supercars, vintage or display vehicles, or if the customer does not permit anyone to drive the vehicle due to liability concerns, we may need to move the vehicle during our service. In such cases, the keys and the customer must be accessible at the scheduled time and location.
All detail jobs have specified time limits. Timekeeping will be performed at the discretion of your assigned Jb Mobile Detailing staff.
Detail Time Limits Are As Follows:
- VIP Wash 1.3 – 1.5 hours
- VIP Plus Wash 1.4 – 2 hours
- Premiere Detail 3.3 to 4 hours
- Executive Detail 3.45 – 4.5 hours
Quality of Service
We guarantee our work and your satisfaction. If you have probable and clear cause to believe that our service technician did not fulfill the package as ordered or the craftsmanship is poor, we will redo the unsatisfactory portion of the service free of charge at our cost. To make a claim, please contact us within 24 hours of the service completion by phone, text at 408-636-6723, or email at [email protected]. Please provide pictures of the area in question via text or email within 24 hours of making the claim.
Accidents, Pre-Existing Condition & Damage
Before starting our work, Jb Mobile Detailing will take pictures of any pre-existing damages on your vehicle. If the vehicle is too dirty to inspect before starting the job, additional pictures and/or videos will be taken after the washing process. By agreeing to our detailing services, you also agree not to hold Jb Mobile Detailing liable for any pre-existing damages to your vehicle. Our liability is limited to the total dollar amount of each job..
Fees, Terms of Service & Payment Terms
To secure your appointment time via phone, email or text message, we require a deposit of $75 for Auto Detailing, Paint Correction, and Window Tinting services, and a deposit of 25% of the total service for PPF, Ceramic Coatings, and Wraps. We accept cash, debit, and credit cards. If you book online for Auto Detailing and Add-On services, you will be asked for the full amount in advance.
Termination of Service
Jb Mobile Detailing may cancel any new or existing maintenance plan or services with clients if we experience that the customer is not the right fit for our services at the discretion of Jb Mobile Detailing. Instances of service termination include: Engaging and working with our employees directly without involving the company is not an acceptable practice and may result in termination of our services, being rude or harsh to Jb Mobile Detailing employees, or any other reason we determine to be worthy of service termination at our discretion.